Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Toddler funnies...

Sara, Zach, and Jackson went to Maui for Zach's cousin's wedding. They left on non Sunday, leaving Aidan with my mom and dad for the week. Jackson did well on his very first plane trip. Sara called me on Monday and told me all about it. I think he actually slept most of the way! When they got to Maui, they got the car rental squared away, and then decided they needed to get some food for the condo. Luckily for them there was a Costco almost in the parking lot of the car rental place. They got everybody buckled in for the short drive. Upon arrival at Costco, Jackson looked up at the Costco sign and said, "But I wanted to go to Hawaii!"
I thought this was hilarious...almost three -year -old'sare so funny!

3 comments:

Tawny said...

That is so perfect.... When do you leave for Hawaii? I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Danielle said...

That is hilarious. I hope Sara does ok without Aidan. I'm in Chicago without Ellie right now for work and can't wait to get back to her!

Jen LeaF said...

Too Cute!

Hello! Can't wait to see everyone at Christmas.