Monday, June 23, 2008

In the grand scheme of things...

I decided to clean out Emma's bins of clothing that I have been accumulating since day one of her life. I did it very systematically and organized them by size and season. I then had the grand idea that I was going to sell them on EBay. I put up my first five lots last week, which closed on Friday. After EBay charges, Pay Pal charges, and shipping costs, I ended up making five dollars. Not entirely worth my time and effort, however. I have now decided to offer them up if anybody would like girl's hand-me-downs from three months to 24 months, I have plenty to offer. Let me know. My dreams of becoming rich on EBay are obviously not going to come true, so I would be happy to share Emma's clothes with others.

1 comment:

Presley family said...

Emily,
Take them to Alie Oop. It is a lovely little second hand shop that pays you for kids clothing. That is were I take Regan's clothing and they pay well. Let me know if you want more info.
Julie Presley
presleyfam.blogspot.com