Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crafts and visits...


I thought I'd post a picture of some of the other others items I can make. I love making these baby burp cloths to match bedding sets, or parents taste. They turn out soooo cute. I think a lot of that has to do with Chris' sewing skills. My eyes are SO bad now that I can't even see to sew. I also tried my hand at custom flip-flops, and I really like how they turned out. Unfortunately they are still way too big for Emma. Darn!


My Aunt Cheri came to visit on Monday, so Emma stayed with her at my mom's house overnight. She had a ball. She got to spend time with her Great Auntie and her Bubba. What more could a girl ask for? It could have also been that Auntie Sara persuaded her to stay with the promise of donuts. Emma knows what is good!

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Welcome to the blog world. So much fun. Look at how creative you are. I'm going to have to get some cute stuff from you for this new little girl.